- Personal Details: When you engage with our SEO services, we might ask for your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- How You Use Our Services: We gather information about how you use our services, like what you click on and which pages you visit.
How We Use Your Information:
- Services: We use your information to give you the best SEO, PPC, SEM, Brand awareness, etc., helping your business and website rank higher in search engines.
- Staying in Touch: Sometimes, we’ll reach out to share updates about our services, project progress, news, and promotions.
- Learning and Improving: We look at how you and others use our services to make things even better.
When We Share Your Information
We take your privacy seriously and don’t share your personal information unless:
- We work with trusted partners to deliver our services and might share information with them.
- Following the Law: If we need to, we might share the information to comply with the law or protect our rights.
What You Can Do
You have the right to:
- Manage Your Info: You can access, correct, clear your browser cookies, or delete your personal information at any time.
- Marketing Choices: Don’t want our marketing messages? You can opt-out anytime.
- Change Your Mind: If you’re not comfortable, you can withdraw your consent for us to use your data.
Keeping Your Information Safe
We use industry-standard security measures to keep your information safe from unauthorized access.
If Things Change
When you visit Damatrix Digital Technologies, cookies might end up on your computer. Cookies are little helpers that recognize your web browser, what you like, the type of browser you’re using, and which pages you’ve checked out.
- Making Things Easier: Cookies remember things like your language preference or the items you put in your online shopping cart. So, when you return, things are just the way you left them.
- Tailoring to You: Imagine if a website could remember you as a friend does. Cookies do that! They help websites show you stuff you’d like based on what you’ve done before.
- Tracking: Think of cookies as little trackers (in a good way). They follow what you’re up to on a website, and this helps the website understand what people like and don’t like. It’s like getting feedback without even asking.
- No More Logins: Ever get tired of typing in your username and password every time? Cookies can remember you, so you stay logged in without the hassle.
- Learning from You: Cookies help websites figure out how people use the site. This helps them make it even better based on what you and others do.
- Showcasing Ads: Ever noticed how ads seem to know what you’re interested in? Yep, that’s cookies at work. They tell advertisers what you might like to see.
- Keeping You Safe: Some cookies are like virtual bouncers. They make sure it’s really you before letting you in, adding a layer of security.
Note: But remember, not all cookies do the same thing. Some are essential for the website to work, while others help with personalization and tracking.
In a nutshell, cookies make your browsing experience smoother. But you have the power to manage some of them through your browser settings.
C. Get in touch.